A Supply Planning Specialist is needed for the world's largest food and beverage company in the St. Louis, MO area. This position will work as part of the Wet Supply Planning team and communicate with all parties involved (internal & external), answering any questions and helping to solve issues if needed.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $18.08 - 28.99 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Communicate with all parties involved (internal & external), answering any questions and helping to solve issues if needed.
- Develop and support Power BI reports.
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly Supply Planning reports.
- Monitor and respond with recommendations to Supply Planning inquiries.
- Research and respond to routine inquiries by sourcing data.
- Supply Planning backup and assistance.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (charts, data & functions).
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau or similar analysis program.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thrives in a team work environment.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills (deadline responsibilities).
- Bachelor's in business, mathematics, computer science, finance, statistics or related quantitative or technical field.
- 6+ month experience in a supply chain, retail operations, business analytics, or sales role.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.