REMOTE- Electrical Engineer is needed for a veteran-owned company. This company specializes in construction management services to clients throughout the United States. Must have 5 or more years as an Electrical Engineer and a P.E license. This is a collaborative team environment -working closely together to provide the best client relationship.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Required Skills & Qualifications
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering from an ABET or NAAB accredited school
- Minimum 5 years of experience on engineering design teams as electrical engineer
- Experience in preparing design drawings/plans, specifications, technical correspondence, and written reports
- Detailed understanding of three phase power systems and how they are applied in buildings which require high levels of reliability
- Fundamental knowledge of power system coordination techniques and arc flash assessments
- Experience with power system modeling software such as SKM and ETAP
- Detailed understanding of modern lighting systems
- Detailed understanding of modern networking and communications systems
- Detailed understanding of controls systems and their application in modern buildings for the purposes of managing energy consumption
- Detailed understanding of ancillary building systems such as fire alarm, access control, video surveillance, nurse call, and mass notification, etc.
- Proficient in drafting using AutoCAD
- Ability to write and speak clearly and effectively
- Ability to travel across the United States and overseas
- Professional Engineering License in any state within the US
- Experience working on electrical engineering design for healthcare facilities
- Experience working on US Department of Veterans Affairs or US Army Corp of Engineers projects
- Functional knowledge of Autodesk Revit & MicroStation
- LEEP AP BD+C Certification
- Lighting Certification (LC)
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) Certification
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.