Permanent Position: Seeking an Electrical Controls Technician to support and improve control systems for manufacturing machinery and processes. This person must have previous experience in programming HMI's (AB PanelView and PanelView Plus) and PLC programming (Allen Bradley or Siemens) for manual and automated assembly cells. Experience with EthernetIP & TCP/IP systems is also required. The Controls Technician will be implementing engineering changes for current production products, continuous improvement projects, and troubleshooting existing systems.
location: Hamburg, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Analyze and calculate machine performance and requirements utilizing the PLC.
- Integrating and networking PC's and PLC's (TCP/IP, EthernetIP)
- Troubleshoot machinery with Controls related issues
- Implement process improvements to improve overall efficiencies, including automation.
- Electrical Installation - power distribution from bus to equipment
- Skilled in dealing with all voltage levels. I.e. 480vac, 12 vdc
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.