A Supply Chain Logistic Associate is needed for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in the King of Prussia, PA area. This position will support manufacture and supply planning operation activities for Biopharmaceutical R&D GMP Operations which includes scheduling, coordinating manufacturing, and shipping of material associated with supply of toxicology and clinical trial material.
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $29.50 - 41.66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Coordinate supply chain planning for manufacturing and logistics operations for Biopharmaceutical material as required supporting safety assessment studies and clinical trials for early and late-stage assets in the portfolio.
- Execute timely delivery of manufacture plans, scheduling, and material shipping utilizing department planning processes, systems, and tools.
- Ensure daily execution of logistics tasks occur in compliance with cGMP expectations.
- Manage and support logistical shipping of material for domestic and international activities to ensure that material is available for production use without impacting schedules.
- Project management and leadership of specific projects to support supply chain business goals and objectives.
- Lead weekly planning meetings to continuously build and maintain relationships between sites.
- Ensure supply plans and adhere to project timelines.
- Align to standard work across all aspects of operational planning (including customer service, order fulfilment and supply chain planning) within the planning team.
- Coordinates activities between process development, GMP Operations, and Sterile Filling Operation sites.
- Serve as a supporting member of the project teams.
- Work in alignment with Biopharm process sciences, analytical scientists, and manufacturing sites in oversight and implementation of appropriate technologies.
- Collect data, analyze results fully and recommend follow-up actions.
- Ensure documentation is sufficient to support consistent production.
- Prepares, reviews, and/or approves documents for use in manufacturing and planning.
- Collaborate and liaise with Production, Warehousing, Shipping Dept and Quality to ensure prompt attention associated to operation issues and quality issues/incidents.
- Accountable for reporting and maintaining metrics.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Planning and scheduling.
- Shipping and distribution.
- Problem solving (RCA).
- Scenario planning.
- Project Management.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and manage work effectively.
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills both written and verbal, including basic presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Material Management Systems, Microsoft One Note, and Excel.
- Knowledgeable in cGMP, especially documentation, process and validation.
- Ability to use Lean Sigma and Root Cause Analysis methodologies for process improvement.
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skill.
- BS in relevant field with minimum of 3 years' experience in biopharmaceutical environment.
- 1-3 years in Supply Chain and/or Logistics field.
- Experience in planning, project management and/or production operations.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.