Contract position: IMMEDIATE NEED !!....Client is looking for a few electric utility Distribution Line Construction Superintendents for long term projects in the state of NM. Your main responsibility will be to inspect & provide on-site administrative & technical management of field related construction activities for overhead & underground electric distribution line construction projects. Client will pay for mob, demob, per diem and offers a trip home every 4 weeks. OT paid at time and a half.
location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: High School
- Provide on-site administrative oversight & technical management of field related construction activities (scheduling, engineering, material control , etc...) for both overhead & underground electric distribution line construction projects
- Monitor Subcontractor construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, QA/QC program, industry codes & standards and work rules
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Develop and distribute project status reports
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.