Contract to Hire position: IMMEDIATE NEED!!!!......Construction client is looking for several Construction Site Coordinators/Construction Field Engineers to help support power plant EPC project throughout the Mid West region. You need 1-5 years of site construction experience on any type of industrial or heavy industrial construction projects. The client prefers candidates with an Engineering or Construction Management degree, but will accept candidates without a degree, if they have 10+ years of field construction experience. Any experience on power generating projects would be a big PLUS. Once you are assigned a project, you will receive mob, demob, per diem and trips home. *** pay commensurate with experience level ***
location: Mc Farland, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Assist the Construction Site Management team (PM, Site Safety, Superintendent, Construction Mng, etc...) with a broad range of construction project areas
- You will be expected to perform or assist with material management, site walk downs, manpower staffing, project scheduling, ensuring the team is working off of the right blue prints, assist with time entry to ensure hours are accurate for craft labor, etc...
- At times you might also help expedite PO's, support the RFI process, resolve technical issues, T&M tracking, cost tracking, forecasting, scoping, support change orders, etc...
- Assist the Superintendents in managing construction field operations
- Help interface & administer the construction contracts of the Subcontractors on site on a daily basis
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.