Our client works with the world's leading high-tech companies to power technology at our fingertips-from smart phones to smart cars-and meet the ongoing global chip demand. We're looking to hire a Sr. Electrical Engineer to our team, who will have the opportunity to lead and participate in the design of state of the art industrial and high-tech manufacturing facilities.
The Sr. Electrical Engineers will be responsible for working with other lead/contributing Electrical Engineers, design teams, and Sr. Project Managers to create and problem-solve exciting and complex designs that incorporate some of the latest design techniques, while ensuring that all specifications are met, and to ensure timely completion of projects. This position will be located in the N. Phoenix, AZ area.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for leading/producing technical project plans, specifications, drawings, and models that meet our specifications and client needs.
- Perform and/or evaluate all appropriate calculations (e.g. distribution panel loading, short circuit, voltage drop, conduit & conductor size, and cable tray fill) required for the electrical design packages and verify all applicable codes have been incorporated.
- Effectively lead and mentor the Electrical Engineering staff with an emphasis on employee growth, project success, and overall performance.
- Applies standard design techniques and procedures and exercising judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications to design concepts. Ensure quality control by complying with company and team design and CAD standards.
- Will work with other Sr. Engineers, Project Managers, and other stakeholders on specific assigned objectives, complex features, and aid in deriving possible solutions to unusual problems.
- Coordinate needs, designs, and develops an understanding with other design disciplines (Mechanical, Structural, Process/Chemical, Architectural, etc.) for design package needs.
- Perform field verifications / site walks to identify, verify, resolve, and incorporate solutions into design packages. May troubleshoot design problems in the field during construction.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.