Project Manager (CAD/ Process Management) for opportunity in the Boston area. This is a direct position with an amazing organization. The right person will have excellent interpersonal skills with proven experience with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices following OSHA, HACCP, ASI, GMP, and FDA guidelines. This person will have experience seeing projects through full lifecycle and must have at least 5 years related project management with a BS degree. If this sounds like you, apply now for immediate consideration!
location: CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Determines and defines project scope and objectives
- Actively develops projects, drawings, schedules, requests for proposals and scopes of work for all plant projects.
- Develops and manages site-wide capital improvement projects
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Actively manages site contractors to ensure timeliness and work quality meet plant's expectations
- Track project progress against schedule and budget, follow up with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of materials and information.
- Research and recommend implementation of new technologies or best in class practices to improve plant performance.
- Coordinates with appropriate departments to ensure that project work is completed according to published schedules.
- Updates and maintains all of plant's CAD drawings
- Supports Engineering staff with updates of maintenance records on data systems; maintains files and records of mechanical, electrical and electronic drawings, publications required to support maintenance operations, correspondence, tools and parts documentation, computer software and system reports.
- Supports Engineering staff with analysis and reports on maintenance operations, including equipment performance, failures.
- Develop cost and time estimates of planned tasks.
- Assist in identifying materials, skills, tools, and equipment to satisfy work requirements; schedules and adjusts workload to match available resources; reviews and enters work request data and completed documentation into data systems.
- Performs general computer support, including file maintenance and system security; uses software programs to produce reports; prepares correspondence, operates other office equipment; performs a variety of other tasks to support maintenance administration.
- Trains other maintenance employees on use of data systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.