Massachusetts licensed plant Electrician needed for direct employment just north of Boston MA. The right person will perform a variety of tasks to support the Engineering department, and packaging equipment. This person will have a MA State Electrical Licence and have some knowledge of electronic control systems including PLCs. This person must also have great communication skills along with solid MS Office Suite skills, such as Word and Excel. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $97,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
- Diagnose and repair problems with the electrical distribution systems.
- Provide power and control wiring for selected projects.
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical and electronic equipment in order to ensure
safe and efficient operation.
- Assist QA department in calibration of key equipment on processing and packaging lines
- Ensure plant compliance with applicable codes including NEC, NFPA 70E, and OSHA.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.