WE have a Direct Hire opportunity for an Engineering Manager with one of the largest Terminal Companies! This is located in the Beautiful Houston, TX. area! This company has a wonderful work environment with remarkable benefits. If this intrest you and you want to hear more please apply.
Schedule: M-F 6AM - 3:30 PM with an hour lunch some weekends & may need.
Travel: About once per quarter.
Salary: 140K - 150K
- 10 yrs.in a professional engineering capacity with Engineering firm or operating company or similar multidiscipline engineering organization
- 10 + yrs. in a project management type role
- 3+ yrs. Customer project outfitting experience
- 3+ yrs. Terminal experience -Must have worked in a Terminal Environment
- Working knowledge of SAP is Huge plus, not required
- Medical - Premiums paid by company
- 401K w/ Matching
location: Seabrook, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Project execution responsibilities and will act as the Technical Services Director when necessary
- Able to provid expertise, supervision, guidance, and control needed to ensure that planning, engineering, & construction of both physical & technical facilities
- Responsible for Planning, Estimating, Quality Control, & Operations Interface
- Participate as needed in evaluating new U.S. terminal projects and participate in worldwide projects
- Work wwith Maintenance Dept. to ensure the design conformance of changes as needed to maintain the operational integrity of all transfer, storage and distribution locations
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.