Project Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Fresno, CA area. The Project Engineer will be responsible for planing, developing and implementing a wide variety of Engineering duties concerned with construction, design and project coordination, applicable to specific customer order requirements (i.e., Engineered-To-Order (EtO) products). Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Fresno, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Under the general direction of the Project Engineering Manager, plans, develops and implements a wide variety of Engineering duties concerned with construction, design and project coordination, applicable to specific customer order requirements (i.e., Engineered-To-Order (EtO) products).
- Make improvements to company product lines consistent with Engineering standards while continuously working to improve Engineering processes.
- Effective communication and support with both internal and external customers on customer orders & other Engineering related projects.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.