Contract to Hire Opportunity: Client involved in Electric Utility Transmission & Distribution (T&D) construction projects is looking for a Construction Project Coordinator for their office in Detroit, MI to join their team. You will be part of the project team and help with the project, financial health and project scheduling systems for multiple projects. This position coordinates with internal project management to provide solutions in the execution of project needs within the budget and schedule. Client prefers candidates that are local to the area.
location: Detroit, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist the Project Manager with estimating, procuring, managing & negotiating equipment and labor contracts for heavy industrial construction projects.
- Assist the Project Managers and Superintendents in managing field operations for heavy industrial construction projects.
- Assist with the set-up of projects in applicable cost management system.
- Assist with analyzing and monitoring project health in the internal cost management system and assist in compiling report findings.
- Assist with project scheduling activities and deliverables.
- Assist with the maintenance of the budget tracking system and reporting project status.
- Assist with processing project change orders.
- Assist with entering changes to the cost reports.
- Assist with monthly project analysis reports.
- Assist with entering project scheduling information.
- Assist with quality assurance on data and information for the project financial deliverables.
- Assist with Work Breakdown Structure for tracking the breakdown of purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Assist with organizing and maintaining project files and client deliverables and project communications.
- Assist with data entry on projects
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.