Project Manager opportunity with a logistics and transport solutions client that can be located in either the Jacksonville, FL or Baltimore, MD area. This position will be responsible for managing and completing capital projects on time, on scope, within budget, and in a safe manner. Additionally you will also assist in identifying opportunities to enhance existing properties and processes for improved safety, quality, customer service, efficiency, and profitability.
location: Curtis Bay, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage small to midsize capital projects, including new construction, improvement, and maintenance projects
- Develop project budgets, specifications, and scopes of work, acquisition of competitive quotes, bid analysis, and negotiation and awarding of contracts
- Prepare, monitor, and report on project schedules and budgets, and implement corrective actions when necessary
- Conduct feasibility studies and financial justifications, including return on investment and non-financial reasons for capital projects
- Provide strategic input for supply chain and asset management, sustainability, efficiency improvement, property loss prevention, continuous improvement, terminal site master planning, and other initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- BS degree in civil (preferred), mechanical, electrical engineering, construction management, or a closely related field
- Approximately 5 or more years experience with demonstrated project management experience
- Construction industry experience, including building renovations, roofing, asphalt pavement, and utility installations, surveillance camera systems, and property development
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations, including permit application processes
- Effective negotiating skills in dealing with contractors and suppliers
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.