Our client, a builder of luxury residential communities is seeking an expereinced Project Manager to add to the growing team in Las Vegas, Nevada. Candidate must have a minumum of 4 years in an engineering, construction management or real estate development space. Must have a Bachelors in Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture or similar. Must be familiar with construction practices, drawings and procedures.
location: las vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Support the Site Compliance Manager with permit and site rule compliance and enforcement.
- Site Photo Documentation by taking progress photos of all construction activity on site and archive to server database.
- Create folders with intuitive naming convention and date and organize photos into folders.
- Participate in Design Review meetings for custom home site design submissions. Provide developer input for review of submission in concert with consultant reviews to ensure designs meet the intent and spirit of the Design Guidelines. Meet with design review staff for the following custom home site observations:
-Pre-Final Custom Home Site Walk
-Final Custom Home Site Walk
- Custom Home Site Status Map by reviewing custom home matrix and update map weekly for sales meeting
- Project Scheduling
- Create and update CPM schedules in MS Project.
- Continually evaluate ways to advance or accelerate schedules
- Work with agencies and consultants to meet milestone review deadlines.
- Create budgets of estimated costs using historical data and solicited pricing from vendors and contractors.
- Work with accounting staff to create and/or assign codes to budgeted costs.
- Using the HOA documents as a guide, provide technical and administrative support to HOA manager for the operational success of the community.
- Bond Release Coordination by work with Horizontal Development Manager to obtain agency bond releases.
- Keep organized files of outstanding punch list items and track progress.
- Endeavor to build relationships with agency staff to achieve punch list sign-off.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.