Contract to Hire Opportunity: Engineering client in Phoenix, AZ is looking for a Structural Designer with 3-15 years of experience supporting power plant or similar heavy industrial plant engineering & construction projects. This is a contract position that can go direct for the right candidate. Client prefers local candidates, but may consider candidates that aren't local and interested in relocating to Phoenix.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Perform structural (steel & concrete) design and drafting for industrial and power plant related projects
- Draft and design structural steel members & systems including reinforced concrete foundations, deep foundations such as steel piling, concrete drilled piers, and auger cast piles
- Create 3D and 2D models for coordination with other disciplines
- Will collaborate with Engineers in developing final drawings and completing design tasks using AutoCAD
- Produce complete plans from verbal or written description from registered Engineers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.