Maker of industrial products seeks a CONTROLS ENGINEER for its manufacturing facility located in NEWBERRY, SC. The CONTROLS ENGINEER applies standard engineering techniques to design, develop, and maintain instrumentation or controls systems, and develops / modifies existing PLC or HMI applications and embedded controls.
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY / $80K-$95K
location: NEWBERRY, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Automate manufacturing or similar processes through the use of instrumentation or controls systems
- Develop new and modify existing PLC or HMI applications, interfaces or embedded controls
- Participate in set-up and commissioning of new facilities or upgrading of existing facilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve malfunctions and make recommendations that will improve efficiency or quality of operations
- Document specifications and operating procedures
- Complete all necessary documents fully and accurately
- Adhere to 5S standards (e.g., maintain cleanliness of work area, etc.)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.