Client is in search of a Maintenance Technician II candidate within the West Henrietta New York area. Candidates that are interested should have a Highschool Diploma or equivalent with a completion of an apprenticeship program, military program or trade school with 2 years' experience. Candidates should also have the required experience of 5-9 years' of experience in electronics/electrical/mechanical and/or related fields. This is a 3-6 month contract to hire position starting at $27.14 an hour on rotating 12 hour shifts (6-6 AM & PM). If you are interested please apply today and call us directly. Thank you!
location: WEST HENRIETTA, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $27.14 - 28.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: High School
- Troubleshoots problems and takes corrective action by recommending and/or performing all types of maintenance to include but not limited to, diagnosing and repairing specific equipment.
- Independently installs and maintains equipment.
- Maintains electrical, mechanical and pneumatic control systems.
- Interprets and applies written specifications, schematic drawings, parts lists, prints and sketches to installation, maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Maintains documentation according to Federal and Internal procedures.
- May perform other duties as directed, including, but not limited to: plumbing, electronic, electrical, heating, ventilation and air conditioning repairs, maintenance, installation or troubleshooting.
- As business needs dictate, works extended hours to complete daily department goals or tasks to include mandatory overtime.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 9 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.