An Engineering Project Coordinator is needed for an American social media conglomerate corporation in the Redmond, WA area. The main function is to support project management and project teams on the project. The coordinator ensures that tasks are being executed and that all progress of the project is being tracked as accurately as possible.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $35.33 - 53.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Project management support related to external hardware development collaboration.
- Work with the engineering teams to document requirements and plans.
- Follow up on schedule for engineering development workstreams.
- Track task progress and deliveries with internal and external partners.
- Collect and organize information for stakeholder digestion.
- Assist the engineering teams with documentation of development.
- Work with finance and purchasing on onboarding suppliers, getting proposals and quotations, placing orders and tracking deliveries.
- Map and track progress of SOWs with external development partners.
- Update internal website information.
- Keep notes for meetings.
- Must be a hands on coordinator.
- Must coordinate schedules for PO's.
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or similar.
- Experience with building schedules for development projects.
- Experience with task tracking across an engineering team.
- Experience with collecting and organizing information on updates for management digestion.
- Preferred experience within development of consumer electronics/products.
- Highly organized.
- Great attention to details.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a new environment, build a network and pull input from various stake-holders.
- Good at working cross functionally with different teams and functions.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in development or production.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.