Permanent Position: A leading building materials manufacturing company in Macon, GA is seeking a Reliability Engineer. Excellent Benefits. Apply today!
- B.S. In Mechanical Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in Manufacturing
- Professional Engineer (P.E. Licensed Engineer) preferred
- Experience developing analysis methods to determine relability of components, equipment and processes in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to prepare diagrams, charts, drawings, calculations and reports to recommend improvements.
location: MACON, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Gathers and examines reliability data from field studies or database and correlates the data for analysis using well-defined engineering techniques, principles and procedures.
- Performs detailed engineering calculations involving tests on complicated system details where ingenuity and high-level judgment are required.
- Initiates engineering studies into equipment/process failures and presents analysis details.
- Assists others in root cause failure analysis to avoid future failures.
- Determines cost advantages of alternatives and develops action plans that comply with internal/external customer demands for reliable processes/equipment to avoid failures.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.