Client is in search of an Automation Equipment Mechanic within the West Henrietta NY area. Candidates that are interested should have an Associates degree or equivalent form two year technical school required; or three years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidates must also have 7 - 10 years' experience in electronics, electrical and mechanical field and/or related fields a must or completion of an apprenticeship program, military program or trade school. This is a 3-6 month contract to hire position starting at $32.84 an hour with a rotating 12 hour shift schedule (6-6 AM & PM). If you are interested in this position please apply today and call us directly. Thank you!
location: WEST HENRIETTA, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $32.84 - 33.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
- Troubleshoot and takes corrective action by recommending and/or performing all types of maintenance to include but not limited to: (60%)
- Diagnose and repair equipment.
- Maintain electrical, mechanical and pneumatic control systems.
- Independently installs and maintains equipment.
- Develops creative solutions to highly difficult or complex mechanical or electrical problems.
- Interprets and applies written specifications, schematic drawings, parts lists, prints and sketches to installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
- May direct shift mechanic activities/projects, set priorities, maintain efficient work order flow and timely service to customers. May be required to train less experienced mechanics (15).
- Maintain documentation according to Federal and Internal procedures. (5%)
- Preventative maintenance Standard Operator Procedure (SOP) compliance
- Records activities in the equipment history system.
- Build prototype machines.
- Assemble, wire and test equipment.
- Fabricate specialized tooling and other machine shop functions to support manufacturing needs.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Inspect, repair, and maintain plant equipment in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Document preventative maintenance procedure in accordance with federal and internal procedures.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Proven knowledge of Automation technologies, including and not limited to extensive experience with PLC 'S, electronics, and robotics of various types.
- Works scheduled holidays in order to maintain service levels for customers.
- As business needs dictates, works extended hours to complete daily department goals or tasks.
- Works scheduled hours and is ready to work at scheduled start times, notifies Supervisor prior to absence or tardiness in accordance with company policy.
- Immediately informs Coordinator/Supervisor/Manager of safety, sanitation, and equipment malfunctions and concerns regarding quality issues.
- Exhibits good communication skills - verbal, written, and comprehension of the English language.
- Adheres to Standard Operating Procedures and Regulatory requirements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.