This is a hybrid and collaborative position working alongside electrical and controls teams with long term established client relationships across the US. Approximately 50% of the role involves electrical project design in a remote or office environment and 50% travel for onsite electrical construction support and contractor coordination.
location: Toledo, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $27.50 - 49.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Understand various controls systems and/or power systems.
- Develop electrical installation/construction packages including riser/conduit installation drawings, device location plans/elevations and specifications.
- Develop electrical schematics including low-voltage power distribution, PLC I/O drawings and 1-line & 3-line schematics.
- Coordinate and interface with electrical contractors onsite to oversee construction and answer technical questions.
- May perform PLC/HMI Programming (RSLogix 5, RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000, PanelviewPlus Factory Talk View, Wonderware, Ignition).
- Act as the design and programming lead on selected projects.
- Understand various PLC architectures including Ethernet, ControlNet and Remote I/O
- Valid driver's license required. May be waived for international assignments.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.