Established maker of automotive components seeks a QUALITY MANAGER for its manufacturing operations located in the vicinity of GREENVILLE, SC.
The QUALITY MANAGER oversees inspections and sets QA testing methods for analysis of raw materials, materials in process, and finished products, while supervising quality dept. personnel. Must have JIT / JIS experience!
$110k-$125K / IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY!
location: Duncan, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Promotes quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
- Sets QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved
- Maintain awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues
- Assess suppliers' and own company's product specifications and customer requirements
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.