Manufacturing Technician needed at leading manufacturing company located in West Coumbia, SC. This is a temp to perm opening. APPLY NOW!
- 0-10 years working in electronics / electro mechanical manufacturing environments
- Electrical background preferred
- Must be able to support manufacturing processes
- Mechanical aptitude
- Manual Assembly Line Experience
location: WEST COLUMBIA, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The ME Technician will fabricate and assemble mechanical components or assemblies for industrial equipment, machinery and equipment.
- Provide technical support in the development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods.
- Will be responsible for identifying and implementing manufacturing process improvements to improve productivity, workmanship and overall quality of the product.
- Will support implementing manufacturing procedures per customer specifications ECN-Engineering Change Notices.
- Will develop, organize and update manufacturing work areas, material flow, documentation and system setups for new products and features.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.