Product Compliance Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Danbury, CT area. The Product Compliance Engineer will be responsible for ensuring compliant products, product documentation, and processes according to assigned regulations or standards for new products and existing product portfolio. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: DANBURY, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ensure compliant products, product documentation, and processes according to assigned regulations or standards for new products and existing product portfolio
- Specify, review, and approve (regulatory) compliance requirements, product information, and documents
- Support for compliance-related customer inquiries related to assigned regulations or standards and assist with Quality Cases
- Ensure handling of region-specific compliance matters, registration, and approvals
- Draft and provide declaration/confirmation or country-specific documents to achieve market approval
- Raise compliance radar notifications incl. impact assessment and business case
- Represent in norm committees and monitor regulations and standards
- Lead or implement continuous process improvements projects and activities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.