A Order Fulfillment Coordinator is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the East Moline, IL area. This role will serve as a link between partnering cross functional teams to communicate and resolve sometimes complex issues under limited supervision, specifically regarding experimental and early build parts management. Includes some BOM configuration maintenance or assistance, monitoring or supporting of parts availability and enabling shipment to end users.
location: East Moline, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $17.25 - 20.99 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Researches, analyzes and engages with multiple streams of project or build planning by utilizing host systems and communicating with partnering cross functional teams to understand needs and assist accuracy improvement in plan and execution of ordering by gaining alignment and communication from all areas.
- Compiles and consolidates reported needs into logical and efficient orders, working with partnering groups to resolve conflicts or changes to existing orders and communicating those effectively to all stakeholders.
- Initiates requests for information if not available throughout planning, ordering and delivery stages of projects
- Excel - Intermediate
- Data Analytics experience
- Experience in a cross-functional team environment.
- Comfortable with fast pace of work and changing priorities.
- Desire to learn, strong written and oral communication skills.
- Manufacturing/commodity knowledge
- SAP experience
- A Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.