A Project Expeditor is needed for a leading EPC organization. The Project Expeditor supporting EPC projects in the Process, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, or similar heavy industrial area.
Qualified candidates must have years' of relevant experience, and proficiency with MS Excel. This is a contract opportunity with the distinct possibility of becoming direct-hire in the western Chicago metro area. Our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Downers Grove, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Provide expediting support for engineered and complex fabricated equipment contracts supporting multiple Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) projects
- Interface with internal project team members to understand the material and submittal contractual requirements of major engineered equipment suppliers
- Interface with your project site teams to verify that materials delivered to the site are the same materials ordered
- Proactively contact suppliers by phone and in person through shop visits to obtain submittals and verify progress as required by the project expediting plan.
- Formulate and execute appropriate corrective actions, when necessary, to ensure suppliers meet critical path contract milestones including schedule, quality and submittals
- Develop and maintain material and submittal expediting reports
- Analyze supplier progress reports to verify completeness and accuracy
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.