Global company north of Memphis is seeking an EHS lead to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-3 years of experience in Environmental Health and Safety and a Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health & Safety, Engineering or similar. Previous manufacturing experience required. Relocation will be provided for the right candidate.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Covington, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with site Supply Chain teams to develop the local Safety, Health & Environmental Strategy and improvement plans
- Influence senior management and drive safety and environmental leadership through line management
- Conduct trend analysis from incidents, near misses, safe behavior observations and deep compliance audits
- Monitor site legal compliance and ensure the site meets all local/national regulatory requirements
- Provide advice on national legislation requirements & implement relevant procedures and policies
- Focus on reducing injuries, illnesses and environmental impact as measured in the core KPIs.
- Must be open to working flexible rotating hours of implementation.
- Drive safety and environment risk assessment and develop/implement appropriate controls
- Reduce the site's environmental impact in the areas of COD, hazardous & non-hazardous waste, SOx & CO2 emissions and water & energy consumption
- Work closely with Occupational Health personnel to identify and mitigate risks which may lead to occupational ill health
- Assist the site leader to develop and lead the internal crisis committees and safety committee; support the site leader in leading serious incident investigation and analysis
- Advise line management in all accident/incident investigations
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.