Safety Manager for a global leader in mobility products and services based near Grand Junction, TN. To be considered - must have the B.S degree within Safety discipline or related with at least five (5) years of HSE experience in a manufacturing environment. This is a permanent opportunity. Openings available on both 1st or 2nd shift. APPLY NOW!
- Bachelor of Science or a related discipline
- Min 5 years demonstrated HSE experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience implementing ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems
location: Grand Junction, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Delivering and deploying HSE training, audit and performance improvement programs to the Manufacturing Center
- Assure company compliance with all relevant Local, State, and Federal Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protections Agency (EPA) rules and regulations
- Champion development of strategy to achieve HSE/Sustainability objectives for Center of Excellence Supply Chain Mfg.
- Delivering compliance audit and supporting follow ups of improvement actions
- Contributing to driving behavioral change and continuous improvement though delivery of training and competence initiatives
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders to build commitment and credibility for the HSE organization
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.