Contract Position: IMMEDIATE NEED!!...EPC client involved in large Utility Transmission Line, Distribution Line and Substation EPC projects is looking for a Sr. Construction Managers to manage their field construction operations team in New Mexico. You will lead a team of T&D Superintendents for a portfolio of projects in NM. This is a long term contract opportunity with an ability to go direct for the right person. You need 25+ years of overall construction experience and at least 15 years as a Construction Manager and Superintendent supporting T&D and Substation construction projects. You will split time supporting these projects in the office and traveling to them in the field. Client will pay for mob, demob, trip home every 4 weeks and per diem. OT paid at time and a half.
location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Provide overall management for day to day operations from pre-construction through project completion
- Provide technical management of all field related personnel, subcontractors and work activities on these T&D construction project site
- Responsible & accountable for all construction activities that occurs on the project site, including but not limited to: safety, quality, project controls, materials, subcontractors, contract execution, client interfaces, client relations, engineering interfaces and start-up/commissioning interfaces
- You should expect to spend 70% of your time in the office and 30% in the field
- You will scheduling work for the team working with your Project Managers and with the customer's construction department
- Enforce compliance with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules and client requirements
- Monitor Subcontractor construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, QA/QC program, industry codes & standards and work rules
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 20 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.