Join a worldwide leader in forging as a Manufacturing Process Engineer in Santa Fe Springs, CA. As the Manufacturing Process Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that production targets are achieved and will be expected to develop and implement advanced methods and techniques to achieve those goals. This is a direct hire opportunity with a family run business, that is very generous and promotes a great culture!
location: SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Ensure that all department production methods and practices are consistent with internal quality standards, customer requirements and the AS9100 program
- Create production schedule to meet deadlines
- Maintain schedule to efficiently utilize all resources, such as machines, people, cost, and supplies
- Suggest process improvements with the use of technological advancements
- Support and improve upon quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals
- Implement lean initiatives and continuous improvement solutions
- Degree in engineering
- Experience in metallurgy and/or aluminum
- Experience in Open Forging
- Autocad & Autodesk
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.