An electrical/electronic manufacturing company is looking for someone who is
able to work in a team setting and is personally accountable for their Quality Technician position. This person will perform shop floor product inspections (inbound, production, outbound), has the ability to read and interpret design intent on a Blueprint and has experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
location: Saint Paul Park, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Quality Technician (on the floor):
- Shop floor product inspections (inbound, production, outbound).
- Ability to read and interpret design intent on a Blueprint.
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Ability to use basic measuring instruments like calipers and micrometers.
- Polyworks software experience with knowledge of operation on a Romer Absolute Arm used for scanning and dimensional checks.
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) master part creation.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Provides technical support to the Quality Department and Quality Engineering functions.
- Conducts nondestructive examination and quality control inspections on products, materials, components, etc., at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with established quality standards.
- Captures and analyzes statistical data from processes to either confirm compliance with established standards or identify deviations from standards.
- Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures, and or processes.
- Metal fabrication experience a plus.
0-3 years experience
Able to work in a team setting
Hourly rate: $23/hr
Reporting to: Manufacturing Engineer
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.