The largest environmental testing company in the U.S. is looking for a Sr. Operations Manager to join their team in Salt Lake City, Utah. This company has been established for 20+ years and currently has 25 offices across the U.S. This is a senior management role that has full responsibility for operations and administrative functions. This person will have 15+ direct reports.
The salary is commensurate with experience up to $140K plus bonus and excellent health & retirement benefits.
Experience with Emissions Testing is required.
location: Salt Lake City, Utah
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for the direct supervision of all team members in assigned local office.
- Ensure consistent execution of core deliverables to the customer. Communication and coordination with Client Account Managers (CAM) and Technical Services to facilitate final proposals, test plans and test reports.
- Promotes and participates in conference calls and presentations with senior management, sales team, and other key personnel to facilitate and coordinate: revenue forecasting, project planning, business development, technical training, and customer service activities.
- Coordinates with Account Managers and Operations Managers for project scheduling
- Ensures that productivity level of the office is maintained and plays an active partnering role in managing key customer relationships
- Carries out management and supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws to include interviewing, hiring and training of employees; planning, assigning and directing work; and addressing complaints and resolving customer issues.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.