A global leading food & beverage manufacturer is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their team near Memphis, Tennessee. This company has been established for over 100 years and has 47 manufacturing facilities with over 4,500 employees worldwide while continuously growing. This position will be responsible for Electrical/Mechanical maintenance on highly automated production equipment. This is a 3rd shift position.
The starting hourly rate is commensurate with experience up to $33/hr plus overtime with excellent health & retirement benefits. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Memphis, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $64,000 - 68,640 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Install, start up, maintain, and shut down production equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs during machine service.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and adjust equipment as necessary to ensure good working order.
- Perform preventative maintenance functions on machines, equipment and plant facilities, as directed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.