Randstad Engineering Solutions is looking for a qualified Project Engineer to provide support to a global producer of Rotative Machinery Products in the Windsor Locks, CT area. This role is a longterm contract role within the aerospace industry. If this opportunity is a fit for you please do apply.
location: Windsor Locks, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Job Duties -
You will be expected to:
- Drive progress with multiple team members to maintain schedules.
- Plan, schedule, and manage Integrated Product Development (IPD) meetings, tabulate actions, and conduct follow-up with owners to ensure actions are closed with both internal and external customers.
- Support Earned Value data reporting.
- Create, track, and release presentations, drawings, coordination memos, and reports.
- Participate in design reviews, risk management reviews, and program reviews.
Job Requirements -
- Integrated Product Development (IPD) team management experience
- Scheduling experience
-Ability to work onsite in WLOX 80-100% of time
Degree requirements: none
Desired Skills & Experience -
- Ability to do cost management and estimating
- Ability to manage Earned Value (EVMS)
- Experience presenting to various levels of leadership
- Preference will be given to candidates with PMP or CAMP type certification in project management, and a background in mechanical engineering.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.