Industry leader seeks a Structural Design Engineer to participate in building design. You should have a BS Civil Engineering and an SE or PE (or be within 1-2 yrs of obtaining). This is a financially strong company and a great place to work. Competitive benefits, relocation assistance, and real opportunity for growth. strong company culture with low turnover. Relocation assistance. Bonus and Profit sharing can add as much as 50% to the base salary range listed in posting.
location: Columbia, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Generate designs
- Design projects with accuracy and within given timeframes
- Manage projects through effective communication and documentation with leadership, customers, and teammates
- Check and seal the work of teammates; ask for checking and sealing of your work from teammates
- Assist in project meetings, estimating, and R&D as requested
- BS Civil or Structural Engineering required
- EIT (Engineer In Training certification) required
- 2+ years' structural experience required
- strong communication skills, team player mindset, and leadership abilities
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.