● Administers calendar and schedules management.
●Composes and prepares a variety of correspondence (e.g., reports, forms, presentation materials, messages, etc.) as required.
● Manages and prioritizes multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively such as, acting as a liaison between internal and external customers by greeting customers, answer and triage phone calls.
● Provides coverage of other areas such as front end, point of service and registration.
● Coordinates management functions and assists in special projects.
● Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Calendars
- Working Independently
- Answering Phones
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status