- Takes incoming calls from members.
- Navigates tools and resources to properly address member inquiries.
- Maintains high level of service with members and meets performance targets.
- Maintains composure and demonstrate a calm, professional position while adapting to difficult situations.
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with team members.
- Promotes and maintains a positive, professional image of Call Center's.
- Participates in product and procedure training in classroom, on the job training, and reviews all available manuals and resources to acquire and increase product knowledge.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working weekends
- Call Center
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- High School
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status