Responsibilities• Assist in the completion of the day-to-day accounts payable duties for the Accounting Department and facilitate communication between vendors and the company
• Process payable's in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles using manual data entry
• Work with other departments of the organization to ensure proper approvals, coding and handling of invoices
• Review invoices for proper documentation and verify approval/authorization limits prior to payment
- Data Entry
- Accounts Payable
- High School
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status