- Research, resolve, and clear moderately complex accounting entries/adjustments/exceptions/errors/transactions and other accounting records.
- Compile data using agency management or other online systems.
- May have direct/indirect responsibility for supporting, advising, and resolving disputes for customers, brokers, suppliers and/or vendors.
- Process transactions related to monthly or quarterly loss control and claims fees.
- May provide other related accounting support of financial goals of the organization.
- Research and resolve issues related to direct bill commissions statement and set up or renew direct bill policies within the system, as needed.
- May provide guidance to lower level Operations accounting clerks.
- Perform other job duties as assigned and participate in special projects as required.
The essential functions of this role include:
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status