- Develop marketing plans focused on driving membership recruitment, retention, and engagement.
- Write marketing copy for emails, print pieces, and social media and identify best practices in marketing content copy.
- Maintain analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting and proactively communicate results to marketing team to optimize future campaigns.
- Develop content for Endocrine eNews, our weekly e-newsletter, as well as promotions served on the endocrine.org website.
- Collaborate with the Membership team to stay abreast of new updates to campaigns and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure appropriate timing and placement of portfolio of work in relation to other initiatives and strategies and identify cross promotional opportunities.
- Work closely with the Creative Services team to develop print and digital assets.
- Support the External Exhibits function, including planning, on-site participation, and
- Writing marketing copy (3 years of experience is required)
- Marketing Communications
- Google AdWords
- Marketing Project Management (2 years of experience is required)
- Developing marketing strategy (2 years of experience is required)
- Higher Logic
- Email marketing systems (2 years of experience is required)
- Campaign reporting
- Newsletter compilation
- Bachelors (required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status