salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
education: High` School
- Answer incoming calls and electronic requests from patients, family members and other external parties.
- Register new patients, schedule healthcare appointments, answer questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information
- Verifies insurance coverage or determines patient self-pay responsibility and provides cost information.
- Interprets physician orders to schedule appointments and ancillary tests.
- Communicates appointment details and any required preparation for testing along with necessary paperwork and payment to facilitate on time arrival, appointment preparedness and optimal reimbursement.
- Identifies emergent patient situations based on caller information and coordinates immediate triage.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.