salary: $18 - $19.5 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Writes and publishes Association e-newsletters using the Informz email marketing platform.
- Manages email marketing campaigns using Informz email marketing software, including measuring reach and open rates.
- Supports social media awareness strategies.
- Supports communications with graphic design development.
- Ensures all Association communications are of high quality and deliver brand consistency.
- Supports all communication initiatives to increase member engagement and assist with membership development.
- Assists in writing and proofreading assignments for the quarterly print magazine.
- Drafts and send surveys via email and/or text message to Association membership.
- Execute the approved communications plan in each channel including social media, email, website, online community and public relations.
- Assists in proofreading for all channels for all projects.
- Assists in executing projects related to Association member meetings and events.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.