salary: $30 - $30 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Provide professional accounting and financial expertise to sites
- Prepare presentation and financial analyses
- Promote cost controls and efficiency in conduct of business
- Assist with general ledger accounting; prepare journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assist with month-end close process and quarterly audits and quarterly financial templates
- Review costs for completeness and accuracy
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Track daily transactions in multiple bank accounts and multiple entities and prepare, track and account for bank wire transfers
- Assist with accounts payable/receivable as needed
- Establish and maintain good knowledge of accounting policies, procedures, and internal control standards
- Perform responsibilities in full compliance with standards, policies, and procedures
- Successfully handle non-routine issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.