salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
education: No Degree Required
* Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices and procedures
* Greet examinees and verify identification
* Administer and proctor tests
* Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
* Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on capacity requirements - Saturday work day mandatory, shifts vary between 7am-5:30pm
* Ability to communicate with test takers effectively and with professionalism and authority
* Customer service skills
* Ability to learn and apply operational and maintenance instructions, and other job documents
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.