The Senior HR Generalist is responsible for oversight and implementation of human resource functions for all employee groups (salaried, salaried non-exempt, and hourly). Serves as a consultant to management on all employee relations issues; acts as an employee champion and change agent. Responsible for driving strategic HR initiatives for both the Tampa facility.
salary: $75,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
10K SIGN-ON BONUS
- Design and implement people solutions
- Further enhance organizational growth and development
- Modernize current HR processes and drive new strategic HRBP model
- Manage speciﬁc projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Partner with managers regarding employee relations issues
- Coordinate employee relations activities
- Customer service to client groups and hourly teams
- Conﬂict resolution; provide coaching and feedback
- Manage disability processes with employees and third party administrators for Workers' Comp, Short Term Disability and FMLA
- Safety: conducting job safety analysis, addressing root cause of safety incidents and safety audits
- New hire orientation to include rules, regulations, and CBA information
- Partner with the recruitment team to facilitate/coordinate hourly and salaried interviews, conduct on-boarding, & orientation
- Conduct investigations, make recommendations regarding disciplinary actions and/or terminations
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.