salary: $35 - $38 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Process Loan Applications and ensure our commitment to our turn-around time is met. This includes, but is not limited to: entering application information in origination systems, running appraisal reports, UCC searches, corporate name verifications, OSI account inquiries and AFS account inquiries.
- Complete financial analysis and spreads by analyzing personal and financial statements and tax returns using Moody’s or similar financial analysis programs.
- Analyze cash flow reports, calculate ratios, recognize and describe trends and identify recurring and non-recurring sources of cash flow and borrowers’ ability to debt service.
- Complete all due diligence to ensure quality of applications and communicate with Relationship Managers (RMs), Account Executives (AEs) and Associates regarding discrepancies and additional needed information from applicants.
- Ensure that all documentation required for the file is obtained and file is complete
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.