salary: $45,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Scheduling appointment for technicians
- Updating customers on quotes and service updates
- Coordinating monthly Billing & Invoicing
- Answering phones
- Assisting customers with Inquiries and status of service
- strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- great time management and organizational skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.