salary: $37,440 - $41,600 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed
- Maintaining files
- Welcoming visitors to your office
- Answering phone calls
- Taking and delivering messages
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Scheduling meetings and sending meeting invites to attendees
- Paying Bills- to all invoices
- Quickbooks- reconciliation of account monthy
- DOCU sign- contracts, collecting depositis
- Client followups- calls and emails
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.