salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- 1-2 years office experience
- great attention to detail & time management skills
- ability to work with numbers
- Medical, Dental, Sick leave, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K (after 6 months
- NEW Instantcard Pay card- allows you access to up to 50% of your pay the next day after you work up!!!!
- Direct Deposit
- AT & T, Verizon, T-Mobile
- Anytime Fitness
- Pet Insurance
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.