As the Accounting Manager, you will maintain financial records and reports, carry out account reconciliations, assist with budgets and closing duties, perform internal audits, maintain accounts payable documents and as needed assist the Controller and CFO. Company benefits listed below.
- Annual bonus
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
salary: $75,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Ensures compliance with GAAP.
- Prepares journal entries, analysis, account reconciliations and assists with month end duties.
- Contributes to development and review of annual operating budgets and performance production projections.
- Performs monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responds to information requests, reviews financial statements, and assists with audits.
- Works closely with internal and external teams to be liaison for all things production accounting for Docs department.
- Manages various audits including tax credits, insurance claims, union audits and partner audits.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.